Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Amazingness


I made sure to make time this weekend to check out some fall colors. I couldn't get anyone to come with me so I went by my lonesomes, but I had a great time. Of course it was raining pretty hard and I was soaked to the bone and freezing by the time I finally left (thank goodness for the car heater!), but it was such a great time. I'm afraid we get too caught up in the menial things in life that we forget to spend time soaking up nature and feeling the Spirit away from 'the world'.


5 comments:

clint-o-bean said...

In the last picture, look at it from kind of far away, and it almost looks like an eye in the clouds. At first, I thought someone altered it with a computer, but then I realized it was really just the mountain.
Very cool pictures!

clay and jordan said...

You are amazingness! I can already tell, your blog is going to become my favorite!

LeBaron Family said...

These pictures are so beautiful!
I sure miss those colors!

Andrea J said...

wow- those are really great pictures. i love utah. it's so gorgeous.

Josh & Megs said...

AMEN girl! I absolutely agree we need to take the time!
I love love love these beautiful pictures! I do miss the mountains of Utah!