Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"I like dreamin...."

I showed up like normal to the JSMB on Saturday, but got a surprise of the Annual Wedding Show! I tried to explain that I was just a hostess and not an attendee, but I came home with loads of junk anyway! Crazy enough I had my camera so I had to share some of what I thought were the best and the worst!

I got to ride the elevator with like 8 wedding dress models... good puffy times!


And here are some cakes that aren't my style. I'm not saying they're bad, I'm just saying that I'm not a clown cake or explosion cake or timber cake type of person... :)















On the other hand, I thought these were very elegant...




These two were my favorites of the ones I saw though... gorgeous!



And of course I had to try on a ring or two. As they say, "diamonds are a girl's best friend"! Bling bling!


Weddings look like a lot of fun, but they sound pretty intense and full of decisions!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

You are so funny. And it appears you want a branch of something on your cake... they are beautiful, though. :)

Josh & Megs said...

Only if you stress out about it! otherwise weddings are just one big blast! that's how i felt anyways. okay, i loved the JSMB wedding show, i'm sad i missed it. Love the ring! I agree with you about the cakes, i'd like the joker looking ones for a party but not a wedding.

Aliese Fry said...

I LOVE weddings. I think I should be a wedding planner in fact! It looks like you had lots of fun though.

M said...

oh beck i should have come!!! love the elevator with the puffy dress girls pic and oh boy does that ring look good on your finger!

Julie Lewis said...

I love that, it looks like so much fun! I love the picture with all the dress models too, and I think I might go with one of the clown cakes! They were kind of fun!