Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Day of Love

Ronski and I saw this sign while exploring Gardner Village last Saturday. It made me laff. Just say it like it is!!



And something tacky, yet hilarious... on Sunday my brother and I were coming up with "Mormon pick-up lines". One was "Is your name virtue? ...because you are garnishing my thoughts unceasingly!" Yes, I do realize that you just rolled your eyes, but I made up this one and it definitely won:

Are you a Gadianton Robber? ...because I think you have the secret combination to my heart!

Happy Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

Emily said...

You wimped out! Put the WHOLE picture in! Your faithful followers want to see Ronski. :) And I do hope you took advantage of the sign's suggestion! :D

WX Ences said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Ben and I had a really good laugh over your pick up lines....he said he may have to use the virtue one sometime - tacky, but good...I'm still laughing...he he he he he he he...

Dawn said...

Remind me to talk to you when I need a good pick up line!! You're awesome!!

Aliese Fry said...

Just don't bite any tongues, Becky... ;)

Julie Lewis said...

I am definitely using those on Jeff! And I need that sign!

Aliese Fry said...

"HAHAHAHA!!!! Those are SO FUNNY. Seriously! I'm waiting for you to sell the idea to Deseret Book. I believe it'd be a big hit!"

Apparently I don't check my facebook account NEARLY enough. :)

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

really cracked up over this! crazy people out there! and yours is truly hilarious!

LeBaron Family said...

Bertha! I totally laffed!