Friday, May 30, 2008

First Ride

I had looked forward to a really long Memorial Day ride with Bike, but the morning greeted me with rain. I was still determined to go, but waited until it cleared up. My dad, Ronski, and I took off on the Jordan River Parkway Trail. We went over 3 miles and then my dad suggested we turn around since it looked like it was going to rain again.



You can see the dark clouds coming in...
And they're getting darker...

We got back just a few minutes after it started to pour so it was good timing. It wasn't as long of a ride as I had hoped for (only seven miles), but it was GREAT! I love Bike!

7 comments:

Christiansens said...

I love the Jordan Parkway, I am liking "Bike". It was good seeing you the other day, we will have to chat another time becaue I need the info on this boy I see on your blog :)

Josh & Megs said...

This makes me really want to go biking right now! Josh and I got new tires and comfortable seats, so we need to get going! Although I am told it will be bit harder to balance as I get bigger, ha.

Colby and Meredith said...

I ran into the same problem memorial day weekend. I had wanted to go hiking but decided to not venture out because of the weather! You and "Bike" make a cute couple...shhh, don't tell Ronski.

Aliese Fry said...

Looks fabulous! Just before a storm is always the best time to do outdoor stuff-it's not quite as hot and the sun's not blinding you.

Mike and Lisa said...

Okay so those pics you took are gorgeous! Nice camera. And I'm also way jealous you have such a cool bike. We sadly don't even have bikes. ahh. someday.

Julie Lewis said...

That looks like a lot of fun, nothing like a good bike ride!

jkmoss3 said...

You motivate me beck.