Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I like it, I love it!

My boss gave me tickets to Tim McGraw for my birthday! The concert was Friday night at USANA. I love that amphitheatre there... I love the feel of an outdoor concert.
I'm not sure who dressed him in the flamer outfit, but I guess we all have different styles. :)
I find the concept of a concert hilarious. People pay lots of money to come and get drunk so that they don't even really see the concert. In fact, I'm pretty sure we were some of the only ones not drunk. Then again, maybe the alcohol makes it all the more enjoyable? I also find it funny that a ton of people leave before the concert is even over! Good times!

8 comments:

Aliese Fry said...

What a lucky girl...

The Biggers said...

lucky you! yes the flaming out fit is interesting, ha.
I wonder the same as you...why would you pay to not finish the concert? why leave early..you're going to have to wait to get out anyways. :)
That's cool that it was outdoors!

Christiansense said...

What a nice boss to give you those. I have never been to a concert like that, but I bet it would be entertaining to see all the drunks.

Colby and Meredith said...

A birthday present?! From your boss?! Sheesh. Your a lucky one girl!

Julie Lewis said...

Becky,
That looks like so much fun! I am a little jealous! And you know the other day when we saw you and Aaron walking? I wanted to stop and talk, but we were in a hurry! How are things going anyway? Any fun 4th plans?

Mike and Lisa said...

Wow I really want your boss.

Cami and Mitch said...

lucky! did you take aaron with you?

Cami and Mitch said...

lucky! did you take aaron with you?