Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Little Darling

Words can't describe the joy that Zebra has brought to us. We didn't realize how much our lives would change for the better with him around. We are so blessed to have him! (Do I sound like a parent!?!)

But seriously, Zebra is great. We just barely took two roadtrips to Colorado in the space of a few days-- one down and back for the funeral of Aaron's best friends mom and then a few days later for a vacation! (I'll post about that one soon.) Zebra went with us both times and he just might become a travelling essential. :) These pictures make me crack up. Simple minds; simple pleasures!

And yes, I do realize we are freaks. :)

8 comments:

Jessie said...

While the pictures are cute, I'm pretty sure if you were talking about a child, they would be in their car seat while you're moving. I'll believe you love this child when you start trying to keep him safe! :)

You guys are seriously hilarious, though, and look like you're having so much fun.

Julie Lewis said...

You do sound like parents, and the funny thing is we have pictures of Kate like that driving, you guys are hilarious!

Aloha_Misty said...

Do I get to meet Zebra while I am in town? Well....better yet the handsome man driving?

Scott and Courtney said...

Becky, you crack me up!! I miss hanging out with you. When are we going to double?!?! I can't wait to meet Aaron and your new addition, Zebra. You make me laugh!! Call me soon, and we'll find a time to hang!

Michael & Charlynn's Family said...

I think he is definitely a traveling essential. That is too cute!

shan & andrew said...

Beckey, don't you know how dangerous it is to have your precious animals sit on your lap while you drive?

Hmmm? That's right...think about that next time you put li'l tigers life in your hands!

M said...

Beck,

You have written SO many wonderful wonderful comments on my last few wedding posts! I just LOVE them...thank you thank you for your excitement for us! I'm so glad that you and Ronski could come to the reception...felt bad that I couldn't chat more...but I felt bad about that with everyone...guess that's how weddings are ;o) You are so so so awesome! and p.s. I'm supa jealous that you got to go to tim mcgraw!...what kind of a superb boss do you have to give you that kind of gift? Love ya Love ya lots!

Colby and Meredith said...

You look so pretty in the picture of you and Aaron. Zebra definitely looks like his parents! Ha Ha!