Friday, October 3, 2008

Bridals

My lovely friend Mitch did my bridals. I decided I wanted to choose places that really held a special place for me. I chose the LDS Business College Mansion and the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We had a really good time. Aaron never saw my dress until we were in the temple... I loved keeping that tradition. Seeing his face when he saw me in it made my heart melt.

The BizCo...


On Temple Square...

Inside the JSMB...

These were the ones I displayed at the receptions.


Thanks M!

16 comments:

Michael & Charlynn's Family said...

Beautiful!

Aloha_Misty said...

You look amazing!

Colby and Meredith said...

You look stunning!!

Aliese said...

So pretty! So fun! So sad we missed your reception... :)

Matthew and Hillary said...

You're so beautiful my friend!!

The Bigger Family said...

you look so beautiful Becky! I wish we could have been to your reception and seen you!!

The Pali's said...

You look gorgeous Becky. Yeah I kept that tradition too. I loved seeing Ben's face the first time he saw me in the temple wearing my dress. It seems like the cool thing to do now a days is take bride/groom pictures before your wedding.

Suzanne said...

My fav is the one with the SL Temple through the window--a lot of meaning in that.

Chanelle said...

What can I say? Gorgeous!!!!!

Jessica Williamson said...

They turned out awesome!!! They are so gorgeous!!

Melody said...

Becky, You look beautiful. We'll have to talk soon.

Lindsey said...

BECKSTER!
these are so gorgeous. you look so happy! Congrats!

Julie Lewis said...

These turned out SO good!

Cami and Mitch said...

lovely! but i wish I could enlarge them..

WX Ences said...

Gorgeous!

Rachel said...

Beautiful!!!