Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reba & Kelly

We had a pretty sweet date night a weekend ago. Free tickets to Reba & Kelly! I am loving that people give us free tickets since they know we live in SLC and will go! (Thanks Lea!)

We were pretty surprised at how much we liked it. They did the whole concert together so every upbeat song of Kelly's had a bit of Reba's twang to it and every country song of Reba's had a bit of Kelly's jump to it!




They make a pretty sweet and unique pair on stage! They did seem to have the "we hate men" attitude in all their songs, but it's all good. :)

9 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~ said...

LUCKY!

Aliese said...

I'm totally jealous. I love Reba & Kelly! I've always wanted to see them perform together. I'm glad I get to live vicariously through you and your pictures though.

Colby and Meredith said...

How fun! I like Kelly but never been a huge fan of Reba. Glad you guys were able to go!

Emily said...

Glad you had fun! I like Reba, but wasn't sure I could handle Kelly's screechiness. Sounds like it was a blast though!

Dawn said...

That sounds like so much fun!! I love Reba!! She's a phenominal singer. I'm glad you two got to go.

Sarah said...

WAY fun date night. How do we get hooked up with free tickets?! :) We should get together some time!!

Julie Lewis said...

That sounds fun! I would love to go to that concert!

M said...

I absolutely love that you guys went to this and my favorite line of the whole post is the last one!...so true!

Mike and Lisa said...

haha- your last comment on my blog made me laugh! But no...still no baby. Dr says he thinks theres a good chance I'm gonna go over- ah! I need to figure out a way to make this baby less comfortable in there! I'll post as SOON as anything happens!