Friday, October 9, 2009

60 years!

My grandparents celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary!

(Getting them to smile was obviously not the easiest thing.) :)
They have three children, sixteen grandchildren, and currently twelve great-grandchildren.
We had a nice dinner with them to celebrate. I love them and the hilarious memories I have with them.
We even pulled out my grandma's wedding dress and my sister and I tried it on. Way cool. :)

I'm so glad that my grandparents have been part of my life for so many years. I hope we make it 60 years!!

7 comments:

Angie said...

So cool to see you in grandma's wedding dress! I wish I could have been there for all the excitement!

Josh.Megs.Abigail said...

60 years! That's awesome!!

Aloha_Misty said...

That is priceless! I am so glad that you posted a picture of yourself in Grandma's wedding dress.

*Liese said...

I love vintage wedding dresses! My aunt actually wore my her mom's (my grandma) wedding dress when she was married. It was the year of their 50th anniversary as well. SO COOL!

Kristen Moss said...

What a neat experience. I like the dress, how fun.

Coll post!!

aaronherd said...

Oh, you'll make it 60 years all right... or else!

Deann said...

Beautiful dress. Happy Anniversary!