Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Some friends from the ward, Craig & Jennie (a.k.a. Jennie Craig), invited us over last night for a "pumpkin disemboweling night". :)
Here are the knives:





Obviously there was some anger to get out!
And the bowels. :)

And here are the finished products:

Left is Jennie's, middle is ours (Aaron did the eyes, I did the mouth), and right is Craig's. Obviously Jennie Craig are a bit morbid...
Good times! Thanks so much for the invite!

I hope y'all have a great Halloween!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! Nice work! I hope we get a chance to carve our pumpkin this year.

Joe and Lissa said...

Gotta love pumpkin carving!!

The Judd Family said...

I love carving pumpkins. You did a great job.

Jenna and Lafe said...

Way Cute Pumpkins!! I hope all is well, you guys look like you Had a blast!!