Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Belly 2

Well hi!

Sorry for the lack of posts but things have been pretty routine for the past couple months. Me working and growing and Aaron schooling. I have been spending a lot of time sewing and working on finishing our wedding scrapbook and planning and executing Relief Society Activities. I have been feeling really good since week 21 which has been wonderful. Our baby seems to be getting more and more active which is so fun! There is this funny 'pitter patter' thing she does where I wonder if she just alternates pushing her feet back and forth quickly on the side of my belly. It's so fun (and funny) to feel. We have a follow-up ultrasound next week and I'm really excited to see her again. Hopefully she'll be a little less shy this time and we can see her profile! I think I am entering a nesting stage but am not sure how much I'll let myself react to it. I do plan on completely cleaning our apartment in the next monthish. And of course I'm getting nervous about not having anything for our baby but I'm hoping random items will show up on our doorstep somehow?! The only thing I want to purchase new is a car seat and other than that, I've been browsing the ksl classifieds for cribs and stuff. I'm still nervous to buy though; it's weird! Other than that, school ends for Aaron in a couple weeks and then he'll start the next semester the next week! We also have a couple quick trips to see family planned soon. We're hoping for the best with the driving... we haven't gone anywhere since Thanksgiving because I got SO sick and the drives were miserable for both of us. We're hoping the insane car sickness left with those first 20 weeks of sickness. We'll see!

Anyway, here we are at 27 weeks! Our power was out last night so I think they turned out pretty decent for taking them in the dark!


And I thought I'd compare myself to a soccer ball...


And I know it's April and therefore snow pictures aren't that exciting, but it is pretty and no amount of complaining will change it so therefore I decided to just focus on the beauty as I walked to work. And hopefully this is the last storm. :)





So life is good. And I hope it is for you too.

22 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~ said...

CUTE TUMMY!

Cory Kilger said...

You are so cute! I love the belly pics, and the week # card.

Do you have a baby shower planned? That's a great way to accumulate stuff... and if no one's doing one for you, I'd love to throw it. Email me and we can discuss further. :)

Stephanie-jean Weber said...

You look amazing!!!

Matthew and Hillary said...

I love the soccer ball picture. I'm glad you're feeling better! The snow pictures are beautiful. Quite different than what's going on in Cali right now. :)

The Williamsons said...

Thanks for posting! You look great! :)

Meredith said...

You are getting so close! Definitely take Jessie up on that baby shower offer...getting gifts is the greatest! Babies require so much stuff it's nice to get that help from friends and family.

Meg said...

You are so cute!!! Let me know if you are having a baby shower...I'd love to come and give you fun baby stuff :) And that is awesome you can walk to work. I love South Temple!

Aloha_Misty said...

You have such a perfect cute little pregnant belly! I wish I could share some of my big baby items with you...if only I still lived in Utah! I used to get some of my used stuff from Kid to Kid in provo Utah. They are a pricey for used stuff but do have cribs, high chairs, etc. I hope you get a good shower that will provide you with lots of goodies!

Julie said...

cute little belly, glad all is going well!

Emily said...

Yay, for feeling good! Are you having any baby showers? You should get some things for baby at those. Maybe you need to register for a few things!

I hope You continue to feel good!

xoxo Emily

The Judd Family said...

Oh you look so cute! I am glad you are feeling better. You are almost to your 3rd trimester. Hooray! I also love all the moving your baby makes. It sure is a neat experience.

Tannie Datwyler said...

Those snow pictures are lovely!

And you... you look gorgeous! I wish I looked that cute when I was pregnant. :)

Angie said...

You are such a doll! We need to get together and game it up sometime soon!

Christiansen's said...

Wow, I can't believe you are already 27 weeks, that has gone by SO FAST at least for me :)

Mike and Lisa said...

You've grown! And you look great!! You're getting into my favorite stages of pregnancy. You're showing, looking cute, but you're not huge yet. Enjoy these few weeks while they last!! I keep hoping that was the last snow storm too...but I'm not getting my hopes up. I keep telling myself this IS Utah. There better not be more than 1 more though or I might go crazy!

Cami and Mitch said...

Looking good! Have you picked a name yet?

Emily said...

A soccer ball, huh. :) That's nice and random! And you totally copied me on the snow pictures idea! Yours are pretty cool!

LeBaron Family said...

Cute little belly!
Wahoo!
So I'm soo frigging excited for you! I wish I could be there!!
I LOVE the pictures. Never get any snow here and I think it's quite a bummer. :(

Oh! I'm also aiming to mail out your package today and keep looking for more to come!

Sarah said...

Wow, I think your belly is a lot bigger than mine! How fun! I just know I'm going to be the last one to deliver. :)

Enjoying Life . . . One day at a time! said...

Wow, you just keep on growing! You are getting pretty big - do the doctors think the baby is going to be big? I'm glad you are still feeling great - you look great, too!

Deann said...

LOL love the soccer ball idea, that's unique!

Educating Evelyn said...

Love the belly! You're a cute pregnant lady! =)

I'm realizing that I usually keep up with blogs using my google reader... I don't click out of it to comment often enough! I'll try to change that...