Thursday, August 5, 2010

24th

We got together with three families from our ward on the 24th. We went up Milcreek Canyon and spent the morning. It was super fun to get into the mountains and be with friends!

Aaron and Little E

The Herd Family

The Tanner Family with Eliza

Beautiful Lilah

Stinking Cute Cam
Doesn't that look like the perfect summer picture?!

Three mommies with their daughters all less than three months apart.

The three girls! So cute!
It was a ton of fun to get into the mountains like we've been dying to do!

4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

So fun! I bet it's great to have a little group of you with kiddos so close together. The last photo with the girls in their carseats is super sweet.

Christiansen's said...

Look how skinny you are. Such a fun little get away. I love how close in age they are, that reminds me of my gals and me with all our kids the same age.

Brenda said...

I know I didn't get to see you on this particular excursion but I still have to comment on how awesome it was to see you guys up at the cabin. Eliza is such an adorable little sweetheart. I am so glad that I was finally able to meet her. KD loved her! It was so cute and funny!!

Aloha_Misty said...

I love the picture of little Eliza and Aaron. So sweet! All those babies are so beautiful.