Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

It's been a good Halloween season!

Some of you know Ueford. Ueford became mine my senior year. I got him as a white elephant gift. And I can't part with him. He's a good friend. :) We thought we should introduce Eliza to him.


And as you can see, it went REALLY well!

(Yes, we're weird.) :)

We also decorated cookies. I'd add more pictures... but they're not very flattering so I didn't. Yum yum!

We carved our pumpkin! I chose the pattern in memory of Willie the Cat who died last week. I've decided I love to carve pumpkins. Kinda random.

And of course Halloween means dressing up!

We had a fun ward party that we went to!

We love our little flower! Thanks to Great Aunt Sue for the costume!


And, as you can tell, she thought my joke was funny!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so cute!!

Amy said...

That pumpkin is way too advanced for me! Wow, Becky, you are talented! And I sorta hate/love Ueford...

Colty Kate & Jack said...

ummmm... not sure what i think about that hairball ... hehe. fun pictures! and you're a very talented pumpkin carver-ist!

*Aliese* said...

Aw, I love your happy, little flower!

Melody said...

Fun pictures. Eliza has such a cute smile.

Bethanie said...

Cute pictures! Oh and I love your pumpkin. You are an amazing pumpkin carver!

Josh.Meagan.Abigail said...

I love that last picture of her :)
And that doll thing is hilarious!

Dawn said...

She's a darling little flower! :)

mh. lovely by me said...

oh my gosh that costume is so perfect! and that pumpkin is awesome. think it's too late for us to still carve ours???!

Deann said...

Pumpkin carving is the BEST! Nice job! Love Eliza's costume :)

Kimber said...

He was our seventh roommate. I love him.