Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Project: Bird Mobile

I'm sure you've seen these out in the blogging world; I saw mine on "homemadebyjill". I just loved it and have been looking forward to making it.

The balancing of the birds is definitely the hardest of the whole thing, but it's kinda like a math problem really! And I refused to give up!

Check out these bulldog cheeks!
And, of course, a couple pics of the lady of the hour--
We are already having problem with her taking her phone to bed with her... Oh, looks like someone is sleepy! Goodnight Eliza!
I'm so grateful some people are so creative to come up with such fun ideas that I can make for my own!

13 comments:

Annie-Staten said...

I wanted to make those birds so bad and the mobile, but was too intimidated to try! Yours looks so great and I'm so jealous! :)

kate said...

acckk!! you MADE those birds? i am so impressed. i wanted to make something like that...but then i went the "tissue paper puff ball" route instead because they're a LOT easier to make. :) GREAT JOB! little E is getting so big! she sure is a cutie!

Evelyn said...

ME too!! In fact, I think my RS may be using your homemade "shelf reliance" containers for an upcoming activity. =)

Little Chickadee said...

That turned out so cute! I made some of the birds too and loved how easy they were. I wasn't expecting that! It looks so cute as a mobile, I bet she loves it. I used my birds on the christmas tree as dove ornaments and they looked great!

Enjoying Life . . . One day at a time! said...

Sorry, little chichadee was me, I didn't realize I was signed into that account!

[Lovely by M] Michelle said...

beck, i love that! so so cool.

Matthew and Hillary said...

Wow, love it! I've never seen that before! I love watching babies rubbing their eyes when they're tired. So cute!

Ashley said...

Bec! Those are so cute!

Angela and Jason said...

Maybe I'm out of the loop somewhere but I haven't seen those yet and it is SUPER cute! Way to go! Eliza looks so cuddly and cute!! How fun :)

Angie said...

Is there anything you can't do? :)

clay and jordan said...

Love, love, love this. You sure are good at what you do!!

Cami and Mitch said...

is aaron looking for a job already? i know you have told me, but when does he graduate?

Mike and Lisa said...

I love how she is looking at the birds in almost a way that says "are those real!?" Love her. Love the mobile.