Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm FAMOUS!!!!

Oh. My. Goodness.
I was spotlighted on a blog!

Check it out here:
http://www.thisandthatcreative.com/2011/04/creative-spotlight-beckys-onesie.html

This is one of my favorite creative blogs because they seek out everyone and feature them... so it's just the hugest blog of fun stuff. I've found lots of the blogs I now follow from this site.

Just for randomness, one that they previously featured is http://www.aprettycoollife.com/. They featured the blanket below and I freaked out. I have a confession... I am so, so, so obsessed with bunting right now! :) I have not yet acted on my obsession, but I hope to very soon! Happy April to you! I'm super excited for Conference weekend... hoping for more and more sun... I soaked in the sun for hours yesterday... sooooooooooo yummy!

10 comments:

*Aliese* said...

You were spotlighted because you're AWESOME! :) Thanks for humoring me.

DaNae said...

that was a super creative idea! I love that quilt too.

The Williamsons said...

How cool that you were spotlighted!

Mary said...

Awesome quilt! And the idea of a onesie extender is brilliant!

country girl chronicles said...

Look at you, the blog celebrity! That's what you get when you have a downright awesome idea like that. Congrats!!

Deann said...

woohoo! Congrats! That is an awesome blanket.. hmm.. like I have time for more sewing!

Julie said...

How exciting! I was so sad we didn't get to talk the other night. It was fun to see you anyway!

Emily said...

That means I'm sort of famous too, since i provided the cute striped onesie. :) The blanket is interesting... very car dealerish. But the bright colors are definitely fun!

kate said...

woooohoooooo becky you are famous!!! you deserve to be spotlighted because you are one thrifty, do-it-yourself-er, happy, friendly, wonderful person!!!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Hahaha - yes Becky, I'm a convert. :) I got baptized when I was 15, just a few short months before I came to WJ high.