Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lagoon!

 My friend Emily invited us to come with her to her work party at Lagoon last week.  
A free trip to Lagoon?  HECK YES!!!

We had such a fun time.  We were there from like 2 to 6 p.m. and could have easily spent more time, but it was what worked best with work and baby schedules!

 Emily was such a good sport and watched Eliza for us while Aaron and I went on all the roller coasters.  It was the hottest day of the year thus far so the lines were only a few minutes long because everyone was playing in the water.  It was AWESOME.

Eliza was SO intrigued by the rides!
 The only rides she could go on were the train ride and the carousel.  So of course we took her on them!
 I took a picture of E while we were in the tunnel... and she was a bit... terrified.  :)
 "look ma, no hands!"
  video
We got some Dippin' Dots.  :)  She LOVED them.
And then we joined everyone else in the water!  This was her first time swimming so I was excited to see how she'd act.  Also, I wanted to see her in a swimsuit.  And she didn't disappoint!
 What a cutie.
She thought it was okay fun, but was pretty tired and hungry by that point!  We went to Emily's boss' house for a bbq.  It was delish.  They brought their dogs out and E went crazy.  In the past few weeks she's started noticing other kids or small moving things.  It's like she's thinking "HEY, you're small too!!"  Super cute.
 And Eliza got to ride her first roller coaster!
video 
It was such a fun day!  Thank you again Moo!

5 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

That's awesome you got to go for free!!! I keep waiting for some great deal so we can go. I'm curious what all Abigail could do, and I guess I am a bit limited now ;)
Little girls in their cute little swim suits are adorable!

Gina said...

How fun! I LOVE Lagoon!

Sarah said...

That's great! I've been wanting to go to lagoon for forever it seems. Glad you got to go and have some fun! Hope the fam does something for 4th of July... haven't heard anything yet!

Emily said...

Glad you enjoyed it! I sure had more fun with you guys there than I would have had otherwise. :) Some thoughts: 1) I look like I'm about to roll my ankle in the first pic, 2) I'm SUPER impressed that I kept the camera that steady on the carousel!, and 3) I look completely possessed in the pic of me with E in her swimsuit!!

Good times. It was a fun day. :)

Gage said...

she really does look super cute. Thanks so much for sending Ryan a card. He loved it. You are so nice and I am so glad that you found a man to treat you awesomely. (is that a word?) Anyways, thanks.