Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Project: Birthday Bunting & The New Trick

I finally acted on my bunting obsession! I made two strands of triangle bunting (one is pictured) and a birthday banner. I think they're quite festive. :)
And it's been a big couple of weeks for our girl. She learned to crawl, pull herself up on anything, and balance while standing; we think walking is just around the corner! She also got her first (and maybe second... she won't let us see) tooth and here's her newest trick!
video
She'll do it for 10 min or so back and forth with us. A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. Gotta love ever-present tongue. :)

4 comments:

jordan said...

Banner? Cute.
Bunting? Super cute.
Little E? THE CUTEST!!

Jessie said...

I love the festive-ness! :) Buntings are my latest favorite craze.

E is SO cute, and I can't believe she's getting so big. When did our babies grow up?

Emily said...

Super cute!!

Cami and Mitch said...

cute crafts! Your post before this makes me so sad! I hate that babies grow up so fast, it makes me just want to do nothing but hold them all.day.long