Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Brad & Janelle

My brother Brad was married to the lovely Janelle from Tremonton, Utah on July 8 in the Bountiful Temple.  It was a fun day.  I love weddings.  :)
  
Check out the bouquet, boutinerres, and corsages.  I made them!  I've never done anything like it before, but Janelle told me I could so I watched some videos on youtube and voila!  I think they turned out really well.  I loved doing them!
  
Have I ever told you I love my family?  When the photographer lined them up with my parents Brad said the women should face one way and the men a different.  So they did.  :)  
Here they are with their current niece and nephew.  Eliza was SO tired and therefore VERY unhappy as you can see!
 Eliza only wanted me (which makes me feel like a million bucks!) and even PUT HER HEAD ON MY SHOULDER!  She is NEVER cuddly so this was pretty sweet!  I asked my sis to take our picture and Brad leaned in.  Love it.
Eliza did cheer up a bit and entertain us with her spit bubble-making!  She does it when she's tired!
We had the luncheon and then a reception that evening in West Jordan.
We siblings, of course, did our part to bless their car!  We had windowpaints, streamers, and balloons but also these little lovlies in the windshield wipers to ride off into the sunset together!  (Notice they're holding "hands".)  :)
  
We also had a good amount of stuff hanging from the back.  Nothing says "Happy Wedding" quite like a spatula, febreeze, and a diaper box!
  Eliza clapped as they left.  :)

The next evening we had a reception in Tremonten.  I love watching our parents with Eliza.  It's so unreal to me that my dad probably tossed me in the air just the same way.
And here is my brother tempting Eliza with grapes.  :)
It was a fantastic wedding!  Congrats Brad and Janelle!

6 comments:

*Aliese* said...

The flowers look awesome, Becky! You did an amazing job.

jordan said...

Congrats to your brother! Weddings can be so wonderful...oh, except when you have a one-year old!! My worst day as a mother by FAR was at Sami Jo's wedding because Hallie was such a monster. Still, Eliza is cute even when fussy. And a head on the shoulder is worth the whines and cries, I think.

Suz said...

I didn't know you did the flowers! I kept thinking how pretty they were and how well they matched with Janelle's colors.

Brenda said...

Awesome job Beck! I am so glad we were able to come up to the reception. What a great day. You really do have an awesome family! :)

Mike and Lisa said...

Ok, the car attachment thingy's are hilarious!! Next time we have a family wedding I'm totally digging up whatever's lying around! I love you and your family's sense of humor. Oh and the pic of Eliza asleep on your shoulder is adorable.

The Judd Family said...

Becky, I haven't been on blogger in a long time. I just love the cute pictures of Eliza. It is crazy how fast time flies. Carson will be 1 soon also. It looks like Eliza had an awesome birthday party. Also good job on the flowers. They looked really good.