Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thinking Pink

It looks like Aaron will be outnumbered for awhile... we're having another girl!  We would have been thrilled with either, but it was kinda fun to find out that we were right after everyone telling us there was no way it was another girl.  Aaron's side of the family is 99% boys so they were sure Eliza was a fluke.  But now we've got two flukes!  Like I said, I would have been thrilled with a boy, but I am really relieved financially that it is a girl... we'll only have to buy diapers!  We are so excited and blessed to have another baby coming to our family.  We pray everything will go well and hope to meet her late June!

13 comments:

Gage said...

Congratulations. That is so exciting. Happy for you!

The Williamsons said...

Congrats!! I'm glad she gets to have a sister!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Hooray! And what a cute fluke Eliza is! I'm sure the next will be the same. Congratulations my friend!

Tannie Datwyler said...

It's fun to have the girls when most everyone has boys. We've been in that boat having 2/3 of the girls in Richard's family!! I'm excited for you!

Sarah said...

YIPEE! Hope your girlies are best friends. Any leftover girl names that you like? :)

Meredith said...

Congratulations!! Super exciting!

Mandy Torgrimson said...

We are excited for you! And I thoroughly enjoyed hearing Eliza's ABC's!

Brenda said...

Yay! Super excited for you guys!

Abbs said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chellie said...

Yay for another girl! Now Eliza will have a friend :) So excited for you!

Emily said...

Yay!

QuinnerTheWinner and AnnieBannanie said...

Congratulations to your little family Becky! Girl Party:-)

The Judd Family said...

Becky, Congrats!!! I have been such a slacker lately with blogging. I am sorry I haven't responded earlier. I am so excited for you and Aaron! Sorry you have been so sick. I hope you are feeling better. Eliza is growing up so fast. She is such a cutie. Well, you take good care of yourself. Miss ya tons!