Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day?

Eliza made this picture frame for me in Nursery.  When I saw the picture, I busted up laffing... she is just SUCH a serious child around other people! 
 She starts screaming "No no no no!" when we pull into the church parking lot each Sunday because she knows that it's Nursery time!  We sit with her for a few minutes as she slowly lessens the death grip and then are able to sneak out and she usually does fine for the rest of the time which is great.  
But the picture, oh the picture!  It just screams, "I love Nursery and I'll show it full-heartedly!"  We have named it her mug shot for when she got booked into jail.  She looks THAT good.  :)

11 comments:

Jessie said...

Hahahaha, I love this. I have a niece who has the same serious face around other people all the time--so cute. Both Janey and Cailin had a hard time for a couple months in nursery, but it's like they flip a switch and all of a sudden just love it--I hope the same thing happens for you. :)

Kristen Moss said...

hahaha. SO cute!!!
Kem is not a fan of nursery either, same tale, she does fine once we leave her there.

That pic is precious. HAHAHA.

LeBaron Family said...

I'm laughing so hard that I peed my pants! But maybe that's because there is a BABY sitting on my bladder right now!
Oh the memories! Hope you journal this!

FINDING PEACE IN 2012 said...

Bahahaha! That picture is sooo funny. The nursery mug-shot! Love it! I think it's so awesome that they made a craft in nursery! Your leaders must be awesome!

The Williamsons said...

I love that picture!

JoshandMegs said...

that's funny :)
Happy Mothers Day, Becky!!! So tell me what the update is on moving and everything!!

JDELL'S said...

So cute! Happy Mother's day! I have your old email address do you have a new one... ours is jimmyandjenlindell@gmail.com if you will send it to me! YEAH!

Tannie Datwyler said...

I like the picture of the two of you at the top. You look very pretty and Eliza looks a little disgruntled. Cute :) That mug shot makes me laugh.

The Judd Family said...

Oh man that is absolutely awesome! She seems like such a cute and funny girl. Tell Aaron congrats on graduating. That is awesome!

Greg and Nancy said...

Lol! That's fantastic.

jenna marie said...

hahaha! I've come back at least 4 times to look at that photo of her. It really says it all. =)