Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Spring!

Well hi!  Happy Spring to you!
Life has been pretty good around here.  We found out we were pregnant right before Christmas and I'm currently 17 weeks.  We had ultrasounds at 5 and 7 weeks, but haven't had one since then so I'm really looking forward and a bit nervous to have the big ultrasound in about three weeks.  Of course I've been incredibly nervous, but all seems to be going well and we pray that it will continue that way.  I'm due August 30ish. 
I was sick for all of Jan and Feb so we did a lot of hanging around the house.  With Eliza and Camille, I started feeling better at 16 weeks and the same held true this time around!  As of the past week I've felt a ton better.  I'm still throwing up occasionally so our guess is another girl.
Our girls are adorable.  Eliza is really interested in learning the sounds that letters make and we talk about it a lot.  She also started Primary and was so nervous at first, but LOVES it now.  It's awesome to hear her sing "I Stand All Amazed" pretty much every day.  That girl LOVES to sing!  She would wear a dress every day if we had enough!
Camille is repeating nearly everything we say and is really catching onto words quickly.  She calls herself "MaMille".  She loves baby stuff which Eliza never did so it's pretty cute.  She is fiesty and a free spirit and would live outside if we'd let her!
Here we are on St. Patrick's Day!  (My undershirt is green; it's the only thing I had that fit and was clean!)  Eliza thinks the holidays are SO awesome so it really makes them fun.  We really don't do much out of the ordinary, but it's fun to have her be so excited about it!  (And I'm not sure why she's holding the duster...!)

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Congrats Becky! Somebody has to have girls for my boys to marry. We will have to get our kids together when they're grown. :)

Greg and Nancy said...

Congratulations!!!

Melody said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats!!! Such great news!! Keep us posted on the gender! Your girls are getting so big!

Aloha_Misty said...

Becky! You guys are the cutest. So excited for your little one :)